Great North Canadian Holding was formed in accordance with the broader intentions of our group to invest in development projects in the gas industry in Canada, Europe and South America, and then in the foreign markets.
Great North Canadian Holding is a privately and locally owned and operated oilfield construction contractor. Our crews can work with small and high-volume companies and are able to perform with precise and exact specifications with the same professionalism across the board.
Our qualified skilled labor has extensive experience and certifications in their positions. Our business practices are distinguished by a continuing effort to deliver exceptional value, as reflected in our guiding principles. We take pride in maintaining strict attention to quality and performance and remaining in compliance with major corporate specifications. Along with a high level of focus on workplace safety and customer service, we continue to strive for improvements in every aspect of our operations:
- construction, modification and repair of oil & gas facilities ranging in size from single well to multiple well processing facilities;
- installation of separators, compressors, dehydrators, line heaters, tank farms and other large modular plants;
- installation of structural steel for skid support and pipe racks;
- custom pipe fabrication of small to midsize process skids;
- custom pipe fabrication for steel, fiberglass and HDPE pipe.